Save even more money.
Take advantage of energy rebates.
Energy companies are interested in helping you save energy and money. That’s why rebates are usually available from your utility company. Xcel in Colorado offers these incentives.
Here are some of the typical rebates you may currently be able to take advantage of:
- Home Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning
- Evaporative Cooling
- Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps
- Water Heating
- Furnace and ECM
- Insulation and Air Sealing
- Home Performance
Green Home Consulting is an Xcel trade partner.
As a registered contractor with Xcel, Green Home Consulting can help you file your home energy audit rebate. We can also discuss other potential rebates of which you may take advantage.Learn more on Xcel Energy’s rebate page.
Use an Xcel trade partner for even more rebates.
If you are an Xcel Energy customer, there’s good reason to go with an Xcel Energy Registered Trade Partner:
- These contractors have met all the qualifications to do the job right!
- Your Xcel Energy vendor keeps up-to-date on Xcel’s energy conservation programs, resources, training and tools.
- Only work done by registered contractors qualifies for rebates. Only a registered trade partner can file the refund application for you.
- Plan on paying the auditing company the total audit cost up front. After the audit, the Xcel trade partner can apply for the refund. The total amount is 60% of your energy audit cost, up to $200.
- Best yet! Green Home Consulting makes it even easier by giving you credit for your rebate even before it is issued!